SOCIAL MEDIA

June 24, 2011

New Key Fob with Zipper







I made some key fobs using by zipper.
Recently I'm spending a time for make something using by zipper (o`・∀・´o)yes!!
It really is fun to make it with zipper!
It looks very gorgeous!
I used heavy weight interfacing tape inside. So there are very durable. They don't loose shape when you hold.

Let's try to make it!!

Material : Metal zipper 19cm(already cut off top end stopper and removed slider)
                Cotton fabric 4cm × 19cm
                Heavy weight Iron-on interfacing tape 2cm × 19cm
                Key fob hardware 2"





1.Make 2 webbings
  apply iron-on interfacing to the wrong side of focus fabric






2.Sew the zipper to webbing
  Please see here how to attach the zipper to webbing


3.Fold webbing and stitch the end together


4.Attach the key fob hardware



5.DONE!!




6 comments :

  1. beautiful. And they do not cling to your clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much and my answer is no they don't :)
    they do not cling to my cloth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great project. Good for gifts! I am a new follower to your blog. I would love for you to follow my blog too. Come by www.cookieandclaire.blogspot.com with you have a chance!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really cute- I love what the zipper adds! I'll be featuring these on my blog tomorrow for Three Things Thursday- stop by if you like and check it out!

    Valerie- www.occasionallycrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for everyone who left the message!I hope you enjoy with it!Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. Please keep working on. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete